Friday, May 20, 2016

Urdu Morphology, Lexicon Extraction, Website Content Extraction, Roman Urdu Conversion Tools along with Partial Urdu Grammar Syntax and a Urdu Lexicon of 4163 words and 96840 word forms in ASCII and Unicode

http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~humayoun/UrduMorph/index.html

The above resource URL provides following:

  1. Urdu Morphology Tool
  2. Urdu Lexicon extraction Tool
  3. Urdu and Roman Urdu Conversion Tool
  4. Urdu Website Content extraction in both HTML and TEXT formats
  5. Partial Urdu Grammar Syntax
  6. A lexicon of 4163 words and 96840 word forms.

And is authored/developed by Muhammad Humayoun and published under GNU General Public License.

2 comments:

  1. It was really challenging for me to pass Pass4sure XML exam without help from Pass4sure XML dumps. I am highly thankful to Dumpspass4sure for providing me this short study guide for quick preparation. I have never seen any study material so useful and fruitful. Now I recommend to all my fellows and friends to download Pass4sure XML exam material that guarantees success.

    ReplyDelete